39 of the Best Real Estate Websites Powered by Placester
By Colin Ryan
About Website Design
It’s no secret that today’s real estate consumers are searching for homes and agents on the internet. In 2018, 44 percent of buyers went online to look at properties as their ﬁrst step in the home search process.
In fact, real estate websites have become the most trusted source of information about homes for sale—ahead of agents themselves.
With that in mind, it’s crucial that every agent and broker have a great real estate website for prospective clients.
Placester real estate websites for agents and brokers offer the ability to easily build, update and optimize an effective online presence for your real estate business. We’ve seen countless REALTORS® use Placester websites to boost their branding, promote their expertise, increase site traffic, and capture valuable leads.
Whether you’re looking for a new real estate website provider, or you’re an existing Placester user who’s curious about how others are using the platform, we’ve collected the 39 best real estate websites powered by Placester, each with its own unique flavor and strengths.
18 Best Placester Websites for Real Estate Agents
We’ve scoured the web to find our favorite Placester websites for real estate agents. Each of these REALTORS® has leveraged Placester’s features and designs to create a central hub for their marketing. Here’s a look at our top agent websites powered by Placester, and what makes them so special.
Keeping your branding on point across one website is difficult enough. Kim Spears has managed to deliver a consistent experience across three custom Placester websites—two for her real estate practice, one for her interior design business. With custom logos, pixel-perfect header images, and cutting-edge design, each site is memorable on its own. Together, they form a compelling real estate brand.
- Kim provides a detailed about page with a hi-res professional headshot.
- Kim offers an extensive network of area pages for all the planned communities she serves.
Focused on buying and selling studio apartments, Ellie Mix Yiehl has achieved big success by thinking small. From her custom URL, to her featured studio listings, to an extensive library of valuable content, Ellie leverages all the elements of her website to establish herself as the leading authority on studio living in the nation’s capital. Ellie’s site is built on Chicago, another Placester real estate website template exclusively for NAR members.
- Ellie’s site includes a page promoting an upcoming ebook, From Grad to Pad: The Key to Buying Your First Home in Three Years, targeted specifically at first-time buyers.
- Ellie’s investors page highlights the ways she can help investors generate value from studios, and includes links to email her directly.
A real estate homepage should give visitors a quick snapshot of your brand and business, and RE/MAX agent Al Waddell’s homepage does just that. With a custom design, personalized domain, unique logo, image slideshow, and even a brand explainer video, Al makes a strong statement to visitors arriving on his site about who he is and how he can help them find their next historic or luxury home.
- Al’s informative about page lists many certifications, accreditations, and awards.
- Al uses Placester’s RealSatisfied integration to create a testimonials page that features all of his RealSatisfied ratings and reviews.
An active agent in both Cape Cod, MA and Westchester, NY, Deborah Camuso has an innovative solution to addressing each of her audiences. Rather than lump listings and content for both markets into one site, Deborah has created a homepage with links to two separate Placester real estate agent websites: one for Cape Cod, one for New York.
Regardless of which digital door you walk through, both versions of Camuso’s custom-designed website feature lots of valuable content to help home buyers and sellers find what they’re looking for.
- Videos for active and sold listings are featured on a dedicated page on Deborah’s site.
- 3D home tours powered by Matterport help Deborah promote the listings she represents.
Telling your business story clearly and concisely on your real estate homepage is key to connecting with first-time visitors. Jana Heffron does a tremendous job of showing off her personality, skills, and value on her Placester website homepage via a unique welcome message and professional portrait photo. Jana’s branding is also on point, with a personalized color scheme, logo, and custom BrandCo website design.
- Jana shares plenty of details about her experience and accomplishments in her bio.
- Jana provides a wealth of pages featuring informative resources for home buyers and sellers.
Interactive customizations can really enhance the look and feel of your Placester real estate agent website. Just ask Wren Perdue of Perdue Properties in Hawaii. Wren’s BrandCo-designed site powered by Placester includes unique animations that engage visitors and help content and images jump off the page.
Is this gimmicky? Not in the least — especially when it helps differentiate your web presence from that of other competing agents in andxxzz around your housing market.
- An interactive island map on Wren’s homepage helps visitors identify the areas they’re interested in.
- Long-form testimonials like this one help provide valuable social proof for Wren’s expertise.
Built on Placester’s Wilshire real estate website template, Debbie Gates’ Placester site is clean and minimal, yet packed with plenty of fresh content for both buyers and sellers, including navigation links to Debbie’s newest listings and resources for sellers and buyers. Debbie’s site also offers a huge library of real estate testimonials, demonstrating her experience and skill.
- Debbie’s site features coming soon and sold listings on their own separate pages.
- A “Recommend Us” page includes links to Zillow, Yelp, and Facebook, along with a form for visitors to submit a testimonial directly through the site.
A real estate agent website is more than just a business card or search page: it’s a tool to sell yourself to prospective clients when you can’t be face to face. Catherine Zerba uses a mix of content on her Placester website (designed by AgentSiteBranding) to effectively pitch her brand and expertise to visitors, including a sold listings page and great testimonials.
- Catherine’s about page lists her many credentials, awards, and achievements, as well as her personal history.
- Catherine maintains a blog to promote new and “coming soon” listings in her inventory.
Christopher Barthelemy could have sat back and let Placester’s Lexington real estate website template speak for him. Instead, he chose to pack his luxury real estate website with great original content for Boston’s elite buyers and sellers, including tons of neighborhood search pages and a locally-focused blog with the latest news about local real estate developments and trends.
Christopher’s navigation includes a page specifically devoted to condominiums in luxury buildings across Boston.
Christopher’s testimonials page includes positive reviews from several happy customers.
From lenders, to inspectors, to photographers, consumers rely on a variety of professionals to help them through the real estate process. Liza King’s website (built on Placester’s Plymouth real estate website template) goes above and beyond to help prospective clients get the services they need with a searchable database of the vendors she personally recommends.
- Liza’s site includes pre-filtered search pages for different price ranges and communities in her market.
- A custom logo promotes Liza’s brand as a luxury agent specializing in high-end listings.
Many consumers expect agents to be available around the clock. Doug Rains has leaned into those expectations to build an effective brand. Dubbing himself “The Responsive REALTOR®,” Doug uses every inch of his custom Placester website, which uses Placester’s Beacon real estate website template, to illustrate his commitment to addressing clients’ needs right away.
- Doug’s blog is frequently updated with tips and advice for potential clients.
- Doug’s menu includes a “Free Stuff” page with a laundry list of helpful links for both buyers and sellers.
The best real estate agent websites make it easy for visitors to find the content and listings they’re interested in right away. Everest Vaught uses his site’s homepage to guide potential clients from each of his specialties to pre-filtered search and area pages that are perfectly tailored to their needs, with options like “Retirement & Active Adult 55+” and “Oceanfront Condos in North Myrtle Beach.” Combined with the Highland design, these options make navigating Everest’s site a joy.
- Everest keeps a blog with general tips for homeowners, as well as profiles of Myrtle beach resort communities.
- The site includes a page highlighting mortgage lenders Everest recommends.
Real estate consumers appreciate expertise, but what they respond to most is an agent’s enthusiasm for the community they serve—and Mary Ann Cadorna’s enthusiasm is visible on every page. Fully stocked with local content, Mary Ann’s site includes an “about town” page where she shares her passion for local bakeries, events, and more.
- Mary Ann runs a local radio show, “Real Estate Buzz with Mary Ann Cadorna,” about the latest news and updates in San Francisco real estate.
- A unique “San Fran Memories” page takes visitors through the history of the city’s most important people and places.
Built on Placester’s Madison theme for KW associates, Kimberly’s site is clean, modern, and easy for visitors to navigate. But what sets Kimberly apart from competitors is her extensive use of video. Kimberly hosts property tour and testimonial videos on her YouTube channel, racking up thousands of views and driving traffic back to her website.
- Kimberly’s unique slogan and site tagline show prospective clients her commitment to serving their needs.
- Using Placester’s advanced lead capture functionality, Kimberly requires visitors to submit their contact details in order to view listing pages, helping her generate more leads.
REALTOR® Lou Rosenberger clearly understands the impact of great photography, choosing a beautiful full-width image of a picturesque landscape in his native Sonoma, CA. Lou’s website, built with Placester’s Newbury template, also includes testimonials with images of past clients’ homes to illustrate the kinds of properties Lou deals in. Finally, Lou makes use of Placester’s Content Library to fill out his real estate blog with informative content for visitors to enjoy.
- Lou’s site keeps visitors up to date on real estate trends with detailed market reports like this one.
- Lou has created a network of area pages for the major regions in his market, as well as individual towns and zip codes in each region.
A custom slideshow with images of stylish home interiors greets visitors to Landis Carey’s agent website, evoking the best that her native Maplewood, NJ has to offer. Landis’ minimalist aesthetic (realized with Placester’s Plymouth design) help keep prospects focused on her listings. To engage visitors further, Landis links off to an external blog she co-runs with interior stylist Sarah Gee, which offers “stories, tips, and resources for your modern life at home—from the practical nitty-gritty of homeownership to design and decorating inspiration.”
- Landis has worked hard on a personalized about page that details her background as well as her love for her community.
- Landis’ typographic logo is one of our favorites, and illustrates that simple doesn’t have to mean boring.
Christine McLellan’s website communicates her professionalism and deep experience as a REALTOR® in Hingham, MA. Built using Placester’s Highland theme, Christine’s website includes extensive area pages for four of the communities she serves, with images and information about schools, transportation, restaurants, and more. Christine also offers visitors a detailed about page highlighting her credentials as a Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) and Graduate, Realtor Institute (GRI).
- Christine’s website offers an extensive set of buyer resources, including a complete list of current tax rates for communities across Massachusetts.
- For sellers, Christine has embedded a confidential survey to collect detailed information about their specific needs before contacting them.
Debbie and Lauren McCauley use Placester’s Chicago theme to market their expertise to consumers in Cardiff, CA. Prospective buyers and sellers will find a long list of satisfied clients on their testimonials page. Debbie and Lauren also use Placester’s area pages to offer visitors everything they need to know about several communities in the Cardiff area, including addresses and phone numbers for local utility companies, schools, and emergency services.
- A recent sales page offers images, descriptions, and sale prices for the many transactions Debbie and Lauren have closed.
- Debbie and Lauren each have their own dedicated about page with a detailed bio and contact information.
21 Best Placester Websites for Real Estate Brokers & Teams
In addition to serving agents, Placester also offers real estate broker websites with pages and tools designed for teams of all sizes. We’ve scoured the web to find the top firms and agent teams using Placester to promote their businesses. Here are 21 of our favorite Placester real estate broker websites.
A 12-year real estate agent veteran, Katie has built a successful real estate brand in her local market of Cape Cod, Massachusetts. In addition to its beautiful design (built with Placester’s Highland REALTOR® website template, our newest design exclusively for NAR members), Katie’s website is highly personal, making visitors feel like they’re meeting her in the flesh. In a world where consumers are constantly filtering out fluff to get to the real thing, Katie’s website creates a sense of intimacy that helps her grab her audience’s attention.
- “The Cape House Show,” a vlog (or video blog) full of great local information for buyers and sellers on Cape Cod.
- The Cape House Dog Club, a monthly meetup Katie organizes for local dog owners at different locations across the Cape.
Potential buyers can learn about your market anywhere online. But if you offer real estate content with unique and valuable information about your area, consumers may find you first via search engines, and will come to rely on you as a local expert. With that in mind, the Branchout Realty team of Boston, MA has created detailed community pages like this one to help visitors identify areas of interest and homes for sale within those areas. Plus, the Branchout team uses custom lead capture forms on these pages to turn engaged visitors into workable prospects.
Branchout Realty uses Placester’s Newbury real estate website template, which they’ve personalized to fit their brand and business.
- An active blog with posts promoting notable listings and open houses, as well as local events and attractions.
- A page that lays out the company’s real estate marketing strategy for potential clients.
For Clay Thomas and his BrickHouse Properties team, the impact of their real estate website begins with a company logo: the roofline, chimney, and wolf silhouette tell a story about the Kentucky properties that they specialize in. Plus, the area pages in the site’s main navigation expand on that theme, drilling down to listings in the Kentucky cities of Lexington, Georgetown, and Frankfurt.
The BrickHouse team uses Placester’s Beacon real estate website template, which they’ve personalized to fit their brand and business.
- Beautiful hero images on the site’s homepage showcase a setting unique to their local market of central Kentucky.
- A unique about page offers statistics on the results BrickHouse gets for their clients.
Thanks to a partnership with website design firm BrandCo, Placester customers like Orsmby Real Estate in Lake Tahoe, CA can use Placester to create unique, custom websites that set their brand apart from competitors. The Ormsby team leverages BrandCo’s design to highlight the beautiful waters, greenery, and mountains of Lake Tahoe.
- An about page offers detailed info about the Ormsby team.
- A rentals page highlights the firm’s new and notable rental properties.
- Pre-filtered area search pages showcase a variety of specific property types and towns.
On top of our partnership with BrandCo, Placester has also teamed up with Keller Williams to give every associate a modern real estate website. The Dampier Group, a Keller Williams team, has taken advantage of this partnership to create a modern site for consumers in Columbia, SC.
The Dampier Group uses Placester’s Wilshire real estate website template, which includes a full-width image slideshow on the homepage. The firm has customized their images to highlight local landmarks and cityscapes of their market.
- The Dampier Group’s home valuation page helps the firm target and capture real estate seller leads.
- Listing search on the Dampier Group’s site is easy with area pages like this one.
A great-looking website is just one piece of the puzzle: you also need to grow that website into a definitive local resource for consumers. Blake Showalter and the Atoka Properties team have taken this advice to heart, creating a blog full of notable listings, buyer and seller resources, and local guides. That content enables Blake to compete with Zillow and other portals for valuable search terms on Google.
Atoka Properties uses Placester’s Highland REALTOR® website template, customizing it with their own brand colors and logos.
- Atoka Properties has an extensive team directory that highlights every single agent that works in their brokerage.
- All of Atoka Properties’ own listings are showcased on their site.
- A property videos page offers links to virtual tours of many listings in Atoka Properties’ inventory.
Simple, elegant, and informative: that’s a great way to describe this website from the Alexander Real Estate team in Royal Oak, MI. Using Placester’s Plymouth real estate website template, the Alexander team’s website showcases the company’s well-designed logo, along with several eye-catching slideshow images from the company’s catalog of listings.
- All eight Alexander associates have headshots, bios, and contact information on the company’s team page.
- The company offers a glowing testimonial from a satisfied client, complete with social sharing buttons and a contact form.
Using Placester’s Madison real estate website template exclusively for Keller Williams associates, Barbara Woyak and her team have built an authoritative resource for home buyers and sellers in and around Scottsdale, AZ. The site is full of great local content, including an active blog and area pages for each of the luxury housing communities in her market.
- An “Around Scottsdale” page offers a complete guide to the city, with tons of photos, links, and descriptions of local parks, attractions, tour companies, and more.
- Select Realty Group’s MVP Program offers past and current clients incentives for submitting referrals, including monthly gift offerings, exclusive offers, and fun events.
Video is one of the most effective tools for real estate marketing, yet many agents are still struggle to break into the medium. Castle Hills Real Estate, on the other hand, has used video extensively on its Placester website to promote active listings and deliver expert advice for prospective clients. Built using Placester’s Plymouth real estate website template, the Castle Hills team’s site also features a stellar logo and useful links in its main navigation.
- The company’s community pages contain a wealth of information about housing trends, attractions, schools, and more in each area.
- A dedicated page for new homes highlights upcoming communities and building contractors in the area, promoting the Castle Hills team’s expertise and relationships in the new construction arena.
Beginning with a custom logo and an effective tagline (“Your Home, Our Passion”), The Alice Chin team’s Placester website (built with our Plymouth real estate website design) reveals a consistent, professional real estate brand. In addition to a detailed team roster page with headshots of each member, the Alice Chin Team promotes its expertise via a blog with plenty of useful content for both buyers and sellers.
- An area page profiling Naperville highlights what makes the community special and shows visitors the most up to date listings in the town.
- Alice offers a wealth of resources for sellers, including tips for increasing curb appeal and which repairs to tackle before putting your house on the market.
Mary Cotton has worked hard to create a memorable brand that highlights her personality and approach, and it shows in her custom-designed Placester website. With beautiful images of home interiors, playful fonts and logos, and a professional headshot, Mary’s site clearly articulates for visitors who she is and what it’s like to work with her.
- Mary shares photos from fun neighborhood activities she’s hosted in her community.
- Mary’s extensive blog offers her take on housing market stats.
Grove Realty’s custom Placester website illustrates the power of making your site interactive. In addition to a looping HTML5 video of a great view on the homepage background, the Grove Realty team also offers a custom map of the areas it serves. Click on any region, and you’re taken to a dedicated area page with pre-filtered listings from that community.
- A personalized about page highlights Grove Realty’s services and mission.
- The site includes area pages for six different communities that Grove Realty serves.
Tim Pierson uses extensive social proof to elevate his already professional site (custom designed by Brandco) into a powerful real estate branding tool. To start, Tim includes badges on his homepage hero image indicating his high customer ratings on Zillow and Angie’s list. Tim also backs up these proof points with both written testimonials and a video showcasing his clients’ satisfaction.
- Tim has created a sold listings page with a custom Google Map that includes homes bought and sold through his team.
- Tim’s site includes an events tab promoting a variety of events for clients and supporters, including movie nights and other get-togethers.
A solid logo is one of the most powerful representations of your real estate brand. Erik Saengerhausen uses the beautiful custom logo on his Placester website (built with our Plymouth real estate website design) to promote his brand as a modern and sophisticated REALTOR®. In addition, Erik pairs his logo with a unique and fitting brand message: that real estate isn’t just about finding the right home, but also about finding the right lifestyle.
- Erik’s about page expands on his philosophy that buying a house means investing in a lifestyle.
- Erik’s pop-up lead capture forms include a custom message about the benefits of registering on his site.
Real estate isn’t just about closing transactions: it’s about building relationships. So instead of focusing on his credentials or achievements, Donald “DT” Thomson’s website (powered by Placester and designed by AgentSiteBranding) provides a more personal story. It all starts with a homepage welcome video detailing Donald’s personal journey and approach. Donald also offers his unique spin on testimonials, with fun photos and enthusiastic client endorsements.
- The DT Team offers a buyer resources section with helpful advice for homebuyers on topics like deciding how much house you can afford.
- The DT Team profiles each community they serve with an area page featuring images, descriptions, and listings.
When luxury coastal real estate is your specialty, consumers expect you to look every bit as good as the listings you’re promoting. The Beach Life St. Augustine team exceeds expectations with a custom Placester site featuring stunning imagery backed by plenty of content for every audience, including buyers, sellers, and investors of all kinds.
- The Beach Life team’s website includes pre-filtered search pages for both homes and condos at a variety of price points.
- A “before you begin” page for buyers offers a comprehensive overview of the home buying process that sets expectations for the service the Beach Life team will deliver.
Founded on Placester’s Highland REALTOR® website template, The Cyr Team’s website is a testament to their experience in their local market of West Chester, PA. Jane and Vincent Cyr offer visitors a blog with guides and videos on various real estate topics, including housing market snapshots, and the ins and outs of home appraisals. The Cyr Team also displays over 50 testimonials from happy customers on their website.
- A videos page with tips from The Cyr Team about the importance of photographs and the value of staging your home.
- A homepage slideshow with images of the Greater Philadelphia area The Cyr Team serves.
Frankie & Danielle Hajj used Placester’s Chicago theme to create a real estate website that instantly shows visitors who they are and where they work. Each image in Frankie & Danielle’s custom homepage image slideshow links to a related page on their site, helping visitors find what they need. The sisters also make effective use of area pages to market listings in each of the communities they serve.
- Frankie & Danielle have created a sold listings page with images of all the properties they’ve closed.
- The sisters have written plenty of blog posts with tips for both home buyers and current homeowners.
Dolly Lenz uses a beautiful and unique website design created by BrandCo to promote her high-end firm, which serves New York City and the Hamptons. Featuring a hi-res listing photo slideshow and a crisp logo, Dolly’s homepage sets a professional tone for her brokerage right away. A well-known authority in the real estate world, Dolly also promotes her status as a thought leader with pages devoted to her television appearances and magazine articles.
- Dolly’s website includes a page highlighting her speaking engagements at various conferences and events across the world.
- While other brokers allow prospects to “register” on their websites, Dolly has tweaked her language to suit her brand, inviting visitors to “subscribe” to her real estate expertise.
Based in Madison, WI, Coldwell Banker Success has used Placester’s Newbury theme to build an authoritative website that’s packed with valuable content for local buyers and sellers. Most notably, the brokerage offers pages with monthly market updates for Madison and surrounding counties. These market update pages include videos with current home sales and pricing stats, as well as the latest listings in each area.
- Coldwell Banker Success differentiates their brokerage with pages promoting their expertise in services for active-duty military and veterans.
- The website’s main menu includes a recruiting page highlighting the benefits of joining the Coldwell Banker Success team.
Rather than trying to be all things to all buyers and sellers, John Callahan and his team have decided to excel in a particular real estate niche: loft homes and condos in downtown Lowell, MA. From the firm’s website URL, to its logo, to pages of content highlighting the benefits of loft-style living in the city, John firmly establishes Lowell Lofts as a local leader in the eyes of his target audience.
- Lowell Lofts offers a comprehensive FAQ page, with answers to some of the most common questions visitors have about buying and selling homes in downtown Lowell.
- The website offers a “tool box” page for visitors with links and contact information for recommended local service providers, including attorneys, home inspectors, electricians, and more.
What are the most valuable features of a real estate website?
The best real estate websites aren’t just about fancy design: they deliver a superb browsing experience and promote an agent’s expertise with content their target consumers are looking for. Here are the most important real estate website features.
IDX Listing Search
While your real estate website probably won’t be the first place consumers go to look for properties, it’s crucial that you have the most accurate and current listings available to search. A great IDX search solution ensures that visitors can browse your listings directly from the MLS.
There are multiple IDX solutions on the market, each with its own strengths and weaknesses. Some features to look for include:
- Full MLS coverage
- Complete and accurate property data feeds
- Frequent updates to listing data
- A modern, mobile-friendly interface
- Search engine optimized architecture
For more information on IDX feeds and tips on choosing a solution for your website, consult our Academy post: What Is IDX? An Explanation for Beginner Real Estate Agents.
With the expansion of mobile devices and next-generation data networks, consumers are spending a greater share of their time browsing via their smartphones and tablets. In fact, during the last quarter of 2018, 57 percent of all organic Google search traffic came from a mobile device.
With more than half of all traffic on the web coming from mobile devices, it’s crucial that your real estate website is mobile friendly. A site built with responsive design looks great on any screen or device, ensuring that all of your website visitors have a great experience. Every Placester real estate website template is responsive from the ground up, helping you connect with prospective clients wherever they are.
Consumers aren’t the only ones checking you out: Google is also crawling the web to find the best real estate websites, so it’s important that your site has the SEO features search engines are looking for. These include editable page titles and meta descriptions, fast page load times, and ample pages and blog posts that incorporate your target keywords.
For a complete guide to optimizing your real estate website for search engines, check out our Academy post: The Ultimate Real Estate SEO Guide.
High-Quality Images & Content
As smartphone and computer manufacturers race to pack the most pixels into their device screens, it’s crucial that your website images look great. If the images on your homepage are grainy, fuzzy, or overly generic, visitors may come away with a negative impression of your brand. Similarly, blog posts or pages with lazy or inaccurate content will leave prospective clients unimpressed.
Lead Capture & Contact Info
A real estate website won’t do you much good if you don’t make it easy for prospective clients to get in touch with you. The best real estate websites have contact details and static lead capture forms on every page, ensuring visitors know how to contact you. Additionally, smart pop-up forms can help you grab the attention of the most motivated visitors, generating higher quality leads.
As these examples show, creating a beautiful and distinctive online presence is easy with a Placester real estate website. To learn more about building a website with Placester, be sure to check out our template preview tool, which offers a tour of our modern site designs and pages.
Ready to create your Placester website today? Click the “Buy Now” button in the top right corner to get started!
Published on May 3, 2019