Introducing New Tools for Brokers
Your real estate website is many consumers’ first major touchpoint with your brand. But even the best website won’t get you very far if you’re not responding effectively—and when you’re busy running a brokerage, building both a great online presence and a solid system for fielding leads can be challenging.
That’s why we’re excited to introduce our new and improved broker tools for managing agents and leads across your organization.
Whether you’re expanding your business or maintaining your existing team, every broker deals with agent turnover. Placester’s improved agent management tools make it easy for you to add, remove, and edit agents in your organization.
- Add new agents individually, or all at once by uploading a CSV spreadsheet
- View key details about your team at a glance, including groups they’re assigned to and agent websites they’re using to market themselves
- Remove inactive agents in just a few clicks
With simple agent management tools, you’ll spend less time on administrative busy work and get new agents on their feet quickly.
Advanced Lead Routing
Distributing leads can be tricky, especially if your team is spread across multiple offices. Our new lead routing tools eliminate the guesswork and manual labor, ensuring incoming leads are matched up with the right agents every time.
- Sort your team into “Agent Groups” by location, audience, seniority, or any other criteria
- Create advanced lead routing rules to automatically route leads to different Agent Groups based on zip code or price
- Pull in leads from third-party sites like Zillow, Trulia, and Realtor.com
- Distribute leads via simple round robin, or use weighted round robin to send more leads to certain agents
For more information on setting up Placester’s new broker lead routing features, visit our support page.
Ready to learn more about Placester’s advanced tools for brokers? Click here to request a personalized demo.
Published on October 4, 2018