The Importance of Analytics
We get it. “Analytics” sounds like a complicated science that only people with Ph.Ds can understand. But trust us: it’s a lot easier than you think.
Analytics is the process of gathering and analyzing data about website usage, and Google Analytics is a tool that can help you do that. In a day and age when 90% of homebuyers are turning to online sources when searching for a home, making sure that your website is a lean, mean, property-selling machine has never been more important. So, what are you waiting for? Get analyzing!
Here’s the web version of our top ten reasons why YOU should use Google Analytics for real estate:
- It lets you measure your website’s performance, so you know what’s working and what isn’t
- You can learn about your site’s visitors (e.g. How many people are visiting your site?)
- You can learn about your site’s traffic (e.g. Which sites are sending the most visitors your way?)
- You can evaluate your site’s content (e.g. Which pages/posts on your site receive the most traffic?)
- You can set conversion goals (e.g. How many visitors to your site are performing specific actions?)
- You can track where your content is being shared the most (e.g. Facebook? Twitter? LinkedIn?)
- You can create custom reports and dashboards, making it easy to organize the data that’s most important you
- You don’t need advanced technical knowledge to use it
- 51% of Fortune 500 websites use it
- And last but not least, it’s free!
For more information on Google Analytics, and how you can leverage analytics to boost traffic and attract more business, download our eBook below: An Introduction to Google Analytics for Real Estate.