Adjust the Images & Descriptions of Neighborhood and City Pages
You’ll probably notice that pages are automatically created for any neighborhoods or cities that are in your MLS. The following steps detail how you can update these pages with featured images and descriptions.
Note: Images and options may slightly vary between themes.
- Log into the WordPress dashboard/administrative side of your site
- Select the “Properties” tab
- Select the “Neighborhood” or “City” option
- Select the “Edit” link beneath the appropriate neighborhood or city title
Next, ensure you update this page with the desired information. This can be a great way to show you’re an expert about the area.
- Select the “Upload Image” button to update the featured image
- Fill out the “Description” area as you see fit.
- Select the “Update” option
- Quick tip: You can use HTML within this field should you wish to bold or emphasize certain text
Let’s take a look at a few screenshots that detail this process