Add Pages to Your Menu
Let’s walk through how you can add items to your menu.
- Log into the WordPress dashboard/administrative side of your site
- Select the “Appearance” tab
- Select the “Menus” option
- Select the tab that controls your header
- Scroll and find the “Pages” box (located on the left hand side of your screen)
- Select the checkboxes beside the desired pages
- Select the “Add to Menu” button
- Scroll back up towards the top of the page
- Drag and drop the menu items in the preferred order
- Select the “Save Menu” option
First time creating a menu?
- Select the “Primary Menu” dropdown option (located within the ” Theme Location” box on the left hand side of your window)
- Select the appropriate menu title
- Select “Save”
Quick Tip – Looking to create a dropdown menu? Just drag your menu item to the right and drop it.