As a real estate professional, competing with the likes of Zillow, Trulia, and Realtor.com for the attention of online consumers can be a daunting task. However, even small real estate companies with limited marketing budgets have the potential to beat the big guys in one critically important area: search.
Today, search is the number one driver of traffic to content sites, beating social media by more than 300 percent. By ranking highly on search engines like Google and Bing, you can drive qualified leads to your website and win new customers. The key to search marketing success? Keyword research: A set of strategies for discovering the words and phrases your customers are typing into search engines in order to drive more and better traffic to your website.
This webinar will cover everything you need to know to get started with keyword research, including:
- What keywords are and why they’re important
- Best and worst practices for keyword research
- The importance of long tail keywords
- The best tools for keyword discovery and competitive analysis
- How to construct a “keyword pyramid”
Download Webinar Slides