Usage Guidelines for Placester Content
Placester is the leading publisher of marketing information for real estate professionals. Now you can share our content with your audience.
Great content is the key to forming solid relationships with your audience, but producing a steady stream of new articles, images, infographic and ebooks is time-consuming. Fortunately, as a Placester partner, we’ve done much of that work for you.
Placester built its loyal following with content marketing. Our Real Estate Marketing Academy contains hundreds of articles of interest to real estate professionals, with new articles added daily. This content is available for use by our partners in their email communications, websites and printed materials.
This guide provides an overview of our policies and procedures for partners. When using content from Placester, please observe the guidelines to the right.
You can also receive the latest articles automatically with our RSS feed:
• Cite Placester as the source of the content.
• If used in print, include the following citation: “This article/image originally appeared in the Placester Real Estate Marketing Academy, online at www.placester.com.”
• If used in a digital format, include a link to the original content with anchor text including “Real Estate Marketing Academy.”
• Use text content in its entirety, either online or in print, unless permission is granted by Placester.
• Edit or alter text or images.
• Use photographs from Placester, as these are typically licensed. Using graphics not containing photographs is permissible.
Examples of Articles to Share with Your Audience
13 Examples of Perfect Real Estate …
Real estate branding differentiates your agency and helps people understand why they should do business with you. Successful real estate branding can’t be accomplished with just a fancy logo or a catchy motto. The real secret behind strong real estate brands is a combination of creative elements and on-point messaging … Read more
Creative Ideas to Engage Leads with Real Estate Email …
Let’s talk about engaging leads: Leads convert to customers when they’re nurtured over a period of time. Most leads do not enter the pipeline ready to make a decision, so it’s your job as a real estate professional to get them to that point. Real estate email marketing, used to … Read more
10 Tips for Writing Great Real Estate Social Media …
A recent study by Business Insider revealed that Americans spend more time on social media than any other major Internet activity, which amounts to about 27 percent of every hour. And if you think this applies to just young people, reconsider: 72 percent of 30–49 year olds, 60 percent of … Read more