Customer Support Representative
A Customer Support Representative at Placester is responsible for making sure our customers love their online presence. This is a big role. You’ll be engaging and onboarding customers on a daily basis; answering their questions and guiding them in how to best use our products in a way that brings them value.
What does that mean? You’ll be helping them create and launch successful real estate websites, listening and responding to customer insight; supporting multiple customers at any given time through your amazing pipeline and time management skills. But let’s be clear about one thing: you’re not just answering emails. We need a dynamic individual who can provide top notch consultative service and support for our customers. Someone who can clearly express what they learn and play a pivotal role in getting that learning into our product.
About you as a Customer Support Representative
- You’re eager to learn new things and especially love learning about online marketing and what’s happening in the web technology space.
- You think outside the box, you love coming up with new and unique ways to solve problems, present findings and help customers.
- You’re passionate about what you do and approach your work with enthusiasm
- You’re analytical and love figuring out how to measure and gauge the effectiveness of your ideas
- You’re social, you love the internet and are excited to help others find the best way to get value out of their efforts online.
- You are super organized and are used to juggling multiple projects at once, keeping priorities in mind and always have a method for getting everything done well and on time.
- Interest in working in a customer service or technical support environment
- Demonstrated analysis, problem solving and troubleshooting expertise
- Solid understanding of Internet technologies, website creation and online marketing
- Ability to multi-task and perform effectively under pressure
- Comfortable interacting with all levels of management and roles within the client organization
- Ability to effectively prioritize and escalate customer issues as required
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to effectively explain possible solutions to a customer’s challenges and opportunities
- Detailed, organized and results oriented
- Ability to learn and assimilate technical information quickly
- Enthusiasm, strong work ethic and a positive attitude
- Experience with SEO and Content Marketing
- Experience with Social Media Marketing
- Experience in graphic design
- Experience with WordPress
- Experience in a web development shop
- Competitive salary
- Flexible time off policy
- Full medical, dental, and vision
How to Apply
Just drop a note to email@example.com with "Customer Support Representative" in the subject line.