Business Development Representative
A Business Development Representative at Placester (www.placester.com) is responsible for reaching out to users and prospects and establishing if there is a fit for additional Placester services. You’ll be engaging with people on a daily basis to uncover their needs.
What does that mean? You’ll be reaching out by phone to prospects on a daily basis to understand their needs, qualify them and scheduling appointments with an inside sales person. You will work closely with our inside sales reps and sales managers to implement and carry out the appropriate strategies for communicating with and passing along prospects.
About you as a Business development representative
- You are able to thrive under pressure.
- You are comfortable being held accountable for hitting a monthly sales goal.
- You think outside the box, you love coming up with new and unique ways to solve problems, present findings and help customers.
- You’re eager to learn new things and especially love learning about online marketing and what’s happening in the web technology space.
- You’re passionate about what you do and approach your work with enthusiasm
- You’re analytical and love figuring out how to measure and gauge the effectiveness of your ideas
- You’re social, you love the internet and are excited to help others find the best way to get value out of their efforts online.
- You are super organized and are used to juggling multiple projects at once, keeping priorities in mind and always have a method for getting everything done well and on time.
- Interest in working in a sales role
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to effectively explain possible solutions to a customer’s challenges and opportunities
- A self starter who is details and results oriented
- Demonstrated analysis, problem solving and troubleshooting expertise
- Solid understanding of Internet technologies, website creation and online marketing
- Ability to multi-task and perform effectively under pressure
- Comfortable interacting with all levels of management and roles within the client organization
- Ability to learn and assimilate technical information quickly
- Enthusiasm, strong work ethic and a positive attitude
- Experience with online marketing and advertising
- Knowledge of SEO and SEM
- Previous experience in sales
- Experience with WordPress or other CMS
- Competitive salary
- Flexible time off policy
- Full medical, dental, and vision
How to Apply
Just drop a note to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Business Development Representative" in the subject line.