Account Executive – SMB
Interested in working for a growing tech startup who’s shaking up the real estate industry? Placester is a Techstar alum in the heart of Boston. We work with real estate agents to increase their online presence. We’re currently looking for an Inside Sales Rep who can assist a tight knit sales team on growing our customer base.
Your job would consist of connecting with inbound leads via phone and email to answer product questions and help explain the value of our services. With our primary clients being small business owners, you’d get the opportunity to help grow their business by consulting them on their online strategies. We need an individual who’s not only able to articulate the value of our products and service, but can advise on marketing and advertising tactics for our clients.
As an Account Executive for Placester
- You’re able to strike up conversation with anyone
- You know tactics for following up with inbound leads via phone and email
- Working on a team is your thing. We won’t be singing songs by the campfire together, but collaboration is a good part of what makes us successful
- You are comfortable with being held accountable with hitting monthly sales goals
- If something isn’t working or you need help, you speak up
- Online marketing and advertising excites you and you want to stay relevant to what the market is doing
- You want to take a stake in helping small business owners build their brands and business
- You have the ability to take a traditional approach to solving a problem, but you’d rather turn it upside down and see what that would do
Things we’d love to see
- Previous Sales or Business Development experience
- Solid understanding of internet technologies and website experience would be a plus
- Comfortable interacting with colleagues of all levels and abilities
- The desire to work in a forever developing and sometimes hectic environment
- The ability to self motivate
- Experience in a role where you’ve had to multi-task with scope and scale of work
- Enthusiasm for working on a team and helping grow it.
- Competitive salary and commission plan
- Medical, vision and dental benefits
- Paid holidays and generous time off policy
- All the required startup goodies: coffee, snacks (even healthy ones), drinks and Ping-Pong
Being a sales job, one of the biggest qualities we’re looking for is the ability to listen and understand the needs of our clients. If you’re the type who can build a good rapport with anyone you talk to and loves problem solving, this would be an opportunity for your to excel.
How to Apply
Just drop a note to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Account Executive – SMB" in the subject line.