Introducing Single Property Sites, A New Feature for Placester Customers
By Matt Barba
When you have a high-priority listing, you need special tools to attract qualified buyers. Placester customers can now create websites that showcase individual listings with our newest feature — Single Property Sites.
Whether you’re representing a listing with historic value, unusual features or luxury amenities, a dedicated website gives you an exclusive venue for connecting with potential buyers.
Offered in all of the same themes as Placester’s Sites, Single Property Sites (SPS) possess the essential qualities needed for success in online real estate marketing, such as responsive design, search engine optimization (SEO) capabilities, and IDX integration. These individual listing websites also offer features for creating a comprehensive introduction to the property:
- Scrolling photo slideshow: Upload numerous photos of the home for sale.
- Open house schedule: Share the dates and times of public showings and walkthroughs.
- Social media sharing: Allow visitors to share your listing on Facebook, Twitter, and other social networks.
- Google Maps: Provide visitors with location-based information about your listing.
- Map of local schools: Offer prospective buyers a map of local educational institutions.
- Lead capture form: Generate qualified leads by collecting visitors’ contact information.
Our dedicated team of designers developed an intuitive, easy-to-manage layout for SPS, giving Placester customers the opportunity to promote special listings in a unique fashion. The straightforward administration panel lets you easily find and adjust the settings of your SPS, and themes matching traditional Placester websites keeps your brand image intact across all of your sites.
Want to learn more about Single Property Sites? Check out the single property site designs in this gallery, view our official press release, or contact our team at email@example.com or 800-728-8391.
Published on May 14, 2015
Written by Matt Barba
Matt Barba is the co-founder and CEO of Placester, a real estate technology company based in Boston. Placester makes it inexpensive and simple for real estate professionals, developers, and their partners to create real estate websites. Matt is a 8-year real estate industry veteran; initially an agent and more recently as a technologist and author of the most widely used real estate WordPress plugin Builder.