Introducing “Leads,” Placester’s New Real Estate Lead Management Solution
Placester is proud to announce the release of Leads, a suite of lead management features for its agent and broker website products. Leads extends Placester’s strategy of empowering real estate professionals with powerful, uncomplicated online marketing tools.
With Leads it’s simple for an agent to manage leads from within the same dashboard where they administer their real estate website. Leads allows agents to:
- Maintain lead data: View and edit lead photos, contact information, and other critical details.
- Monitor lead activity on your website: Track favorite listings and searches saved by leads.
- Score leads based on custom qualification criteria: Use color-coded icons to indicate lead quality.
- Segment leads by status: Separate new leads from old, buyers from sellers, and contacted from uncontacted.
- Record lead interactions: Keep notes on interactions and lead progress.
Brokers managing teams of any size can easily track their agents’ lead activities, including new contacts added to the system, and create groups, which allow agent teams to efficiently share lead information. Brokers also can assign leads to agents or groups, ensuring quick follow-up.
Published on April 1, 2015
Written by Matt Barba
Matt Barba is the co-founder and CEO of Placester, a real estate technology company based in Boston. Placester makes it inexpensive and simple for real estate professionals, developers, and their partners to create real estate websites. Matt is a 8-year real estate industry veteran; initially an agent and more recently as a technologist and author of the most widely used real estate WordPress plugin Builder.