v0.3.9 Builder: Improved Messaging, Layout, and Options
By Matt Barba
Update to the Real Estate Website Builder WordPress Plugin. The specific release can be found here tagged as v0.3.9. The following was released:
- Added additional options to price ranges in the listings search sidebar widget to better support For Sale Listings.
- Improved messaging when using a “company” API key rather then a “user” api alerting them to the inability to enter user specific information while the “company” API key is active.
- Added the display of the current company logo and headshot to the contact information tab to allow users to more easily verify they’re using their intended images. Minor updates to allow backward compatibility between Builder and Allure for these new logos / head shots.
- Reorganized contact information tab to make it faster and easier to fill out basic information.
- Removed unsupport style settings from the “Plugin Settings” tab. These settings belong in the blueprint theme and will be republished there in the coming weeks.
Additionally, a minor update to the Allure Theme for the Real Estate Website Builder WordPress Plugin. The following was released:
- Fixed the appearance of JS based dropdown menues which were effected by the v0.3.8 release of Builder.
Finally, the following was added to the Real Estate WordPress theme framework Blueprint. Specifically:
- Forced remote and local image caching directories to be created.
Published on December 12, 2011
Written by Matt Barba
Matt Barba is the co-founder and CEO of Placester, a real estate technology company based in Boston. Placester makes it inexpensive and simple for real estate professionals, developers, and their partners to create real estate websites. Matt is a 8-year real estate industry veteran; initially an agent and more recently as a technologist and author of the most widely used real estate WordPress plugin Builder.