Webinar: 5 Steps to Demystifying SEO for Real Estate
By Colin Ryan
5 Steps to Demystifying SEO for Real Estate Comments [WEBINAR]
A lot goes into getting noticed on the web, and while much of it has to do with producing quality content, the rest is about understanding how search engines rank you.
The conversation about search engine optimization (SEO) can get awfully technical, so it’s not surprising that many of the questions our customers ask us have to do with SEO. What is it? What are the rules? Do I really need to know them? And most importantly, how can SEO help me grow my real estate business? The answers aren’t always simple—and since search engines themselves are always evolving, the answers aren’t always the same either.
That’s why this week, we’re offering a free webinar on SEO for real estate, hosted by Placester’s resident SEO and inbound marketing expert, Seth Price. The webinar, 5 Steps to Demystifying SEO for Real Estate, provides a comprehensive, straightforward introduction to SEO that takes the mystery out of this powerful marketing strategy so you can start implementing it on your own.
During this SEO webinar, you will learn:
- What search engine optimization (SEO) is, and why it’s important
- How search engine ranking works, from algorithms to keywords to backlinks
- The differences between on- and off-page SEO, and how to optimize each
- The fundamentals that your website needs to drive more leads
- 5 steps to determine where you stand online, and how to move the needle
Because this is a hugely popular subject for our customers, demand for this webinar will be high: Friday, June 8th at 12pm EST. Reserve your spot now— session is sure to max out.
Published on June 8, 2011